diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine pediatric Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication diphtheria-tetanus-pertussis vaccine pediatric may be used to treat or manage.
Tetanus is an often-fatal disease caused by nerve toxins produced by the common bacteria Clostridium tetani. In a seven-day...learn more »
In This Article
- Tetanus facts
- What is tetanus?
- Where do tetanus bacteria grow in the body?
- How does the tetanus toxin cause damage to the body?
- What is the incubation period for tetanus?
- What is the course of the tetanus disease? What are the symptoms and signs of tetanus?
- What is the treatment for tetanus?
- How is tetanus prevented?
- What is the schedule for active immunization (tetanus shots)?
- What are the side effects of tetanus immunization?
- What is passive immunization (by way of specialized immunoglobulin)?
In This Article
Whooping Cough (Pertussis) Article
- Whooping cough (pertussis) facts
- What is whooping cough? What is the history of whooping cough?
- What causes whooping cough?
- What are risk factors for whooping cough?
- Can whooping cough be prevented with a vaccine?
- What are whooping cough symptoms, signs, and stages?
- How is whooping cough transmitted?
- Can adults get whooping cough?
- How is whooping cough diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for whooping cough?
- What is the prognosis for whooping cough?
- What are possible complications of whooping cough?
- Where can people find more information about whooping cough (pertussis)?