diclofenac and misoprostol Index
Diclofenac and misoprostol (Arthrotec) is a NSAID drug prescribed for the treatment of the signs and symptoms of rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Side effects, drug interactions, warnings and precautions, and pregnancy safety should be reviewed prior to taking this medication.
- naproxen, Anaprox, Naprelan, Naprosyn, Aleve
- meloxicam, Mobic
- Drugs: What You Should Know About Your Drugs
- ibuprofen (Advil, Children's Advil/Motrin, Medipren, Motrin, Nuprin, PediaCare Fever, and others)
In This Article
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) Article
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) facts
- What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?
- Rheumatoid arthritis vs. osteoarthritis
- What are causes and risk factors of rheumatoid arthritis?
- What are complications of rheumatoid arthritis?
- What are rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and signs? What does rheumatoid arthritis feel like?
- What tests do physicians use to diagnose rheumatoid arthritis?
- What are the stages of rheumatoid arthritis?
- What is the treatment for rheumatoid arthritis? What types of medications treat RA?
- "First-line" rheumatoid arthritis medications
- "Second-line" or "slow-acting" rheumatoid arthritis drugs (disease-modifying anti-rheumatic drugs or DMARDs)
- What are newer rheumatoid arthritis treatments?
- Rheumatoid arthritis diet, exercise, home remedies, and alternative medicine
- What about rheumatoid arthritis and pregnancy?
- What is the prognosis (outlook) for patients with rheumatoid arthritis?
- What are tips for living with rheumatoid arthritis?
- Is it possible to prevent rheumatoid arthritis?
- What specialists treat rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?
- What new information about RA has come from the 2015 national meeting of the American College of Rheumatology?
- What research is being done on rheumatoid arthritis?
- Where can people get additional information on rheumatoid arthritis?
Shoulder bursitis is inflammation of the shoulder bursa. Bursitis may be caused by injury, infection, or a rheumatic condition....learn more »
Bursitis of the knee results when any of the three fluid-filled sacs (bursae) become inflamed due to injury or strain. Symptoms...learn more »
Ankle pain is commonly due to a sprain or tendinitis. The severity of ankle sprains ranges from mild (which can resolve within...learn more »
In This Article
Ankle Pain Article
- Ankle pain and ankle tendinitis facts
- How is the ankle designed, and what is the ankle's function?
- What causes ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
- What injuries can cause ankle pain,
and how are they treated?
- What diseases and conditions can cause ankle pain, and how are they treated?
- What are associated symptoms and signs of ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
- How are ankle pain and ankle tendinitis diagnosed?
- What is the prognosis for ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
- Is it possible to prevent ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
Osteoarthritis is a type of arthritis caused by inflammation, breakdown, and eventual loss of
cartilage in the joints. Also...learn more »
In This Article
Osteoarthritis (OA) Article
- Osteoarthritis facts
- What is osteoarthritis?
- What causes osteoarthritis?
- What are osteoarthritis symptoms and signs?
- How do doctors diagnose osteoarthritis?
- What is the treatment for osteoarthritis?
- "If I have minimal or no symptoms with early signs of osteoarthritis, what should I do?"
- What is the prognosis for patients with osteoarthritis?
- Is it possible to prevent osteoarthritis?
- What specialists treat osteoarthritis?
- What does the future hold for osteoarthritis?
- Where can people get more information about osteoarthritis?