diatrizoate meglumine and diatrizoate sodium Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication diatrizoate meglumine and diatrizoate sodium may be used to treat or manage.
Colon cancer is a malignancy that arises from the inner lining of the colon. Most, if not all, of these cancers develop from...learn more »
In This Article
Colon Cancer Article
- Colon cancer facts
- What is cancer?
- What is cancer of the colon and rectum?
- What are the causes of colon cancer?
- What are the symptoms of colon cancer?
- What tests can be done to detect colon cancer?
- How can colon cancer be prevented?
- What are the treatments and survival for colon cancer?
- What is the follow-up care for colon cancer?
- What does the future hold for patients with colorectal cancer?
Colon are common growths on the inner lining of the colon. Colon polyps may become cancerous. There are several different types...learn more »
In This Article
Colon Polyps Article
- Colon polyp facts
- What are colon polyps?
- How common are colon polyps?
- Why are colon polyps important?
- Are all colon polyps the same?
- What are the symptoms and signs of colon polyps?
- How are colon polyps diagnosed?
- How are colon polyps treated?
- How is screening for colon polyps done?
- How should patients with colon polyps be followed?
- Are all colon cancers associated with polyps?
- Can colon polyps be prevented?
- How is genetic testing used in patients with colon polyps?