Dialysis Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Nephrologist Doctors
- Related Dialysis Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Nephrologist Doctors for Dialysis
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in South Whittier * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Dialysis is a procedure that is a substitute for many of the normal duties of the kidneys.
- Dialysis allows patients with kidney failure a chance to live productive lives.
- There are two types of...
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.