Dialysis Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Nephrologist Doctors
- Related Dialysis Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Nephrologist Doctors for Dialysis
Type of Physician: Nephrologist
What is a Nephrologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the kidney, high blood pressure, fluid and mineral imbalance, dialysis of body wastes when the kidneys do not function, and consultation with surgeons about kidney transplantation.
Common Name: Kidney Doctor
Nephrologist Doctors in Saint George * results
Carlos A. Leon-Forero
Dixie Dialysis Center
720 S River Rd Ste D1100
Saint George, UT 84790
- 16 years experience
- 3 office location(s)
48 S 2500 W Ste 100
Hurricane, UT 84737
- 40 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- Dialysis is a procedure that is a substitute for many of the normal duties of the kidneys.
- Dialysis allows patients with kidney failure a chance to live productive lives.
- There are two types of...
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.