Diabetic Neuropathy Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Endocrinologist Doctors
- Related Diabetic Neuropathy Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Endocrinologist Doctors for Diabetic Neuropathy
Type of Physician: Endocrinologist
What is a Endocrinologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the internal (endocrine) glands such as the thyroid and adrenal glands. Endocrinology also deals with disorders such as diabetes, metabolic and nutritional disorders, pituitary diseases, and menstrual and sexual problems.
Endocrinologist Doctors in West Bloomfield Township * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Diabetic neuropathy facts
- Diabetic neuropathy is damage to nerves that occurs as a result of diabetes.
- Diabetes is thought to damage nerves as a result of prolonged elevated levels of blood glucose.
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.