Diabetic Neuropathy Center - Tuckahoe, VA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Tuckahoe Endocrinologist Doctors
- Related Diabetic Neuropathy Articles
- Tuckahoe Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Tuckahoe
Tuckahoe Endocrinologist Doctors for Diabetic Neuropathy
Type of Physician: Endocrinologist
What is a Endocrinologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the internal (endocrine) glands such as the thyroid and adrenal glands. Endocrinology also deals with disorders such as diabetes, metabolic and nutritional disorders, pituitary diseases, and menstrual and sexual problems.
Diabetic neuropathy facts
- Diabetic neuropathy is damage to nerves that occurs as a result of diabetes.
- Diabetes is thought to damage nerves as a result of prolonged elevated levels of blood glucose.
Other Related Diabetic Neuropathy Articles
Emergency Contact for Tuckahoe
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.