Diabetic Neuropathy Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Endocrinologist Doctors
- Related Diabetic Neuropathy Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Endocrinologist Doctors for Diabetic Neuropathy
Type of Physician: Endocrinologist
What is a Endocrinologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the internal (endocrine) glands such as the thyroid and adrenal glands. Endocrinology also deals with disorders such as diabetes, metabolic and nutritional disorders, pituitary diseases, and menstrual and sexual problems.
Endocrinologist Doctors in South Whittier * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Diabetic neuropathy facts
- Diabetic neuropathy is damage to nerves that occurs as a result of diabetes.
- Diabetes is thought to damage nerves as a result of prolonged elevated levels of blood glucose.
Other Related Diabetic Neuropathy Articles
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.