Diabetic Neuropathy Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Endocrinologist Doctors
- Related Diabetic Neuropathy Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Endocrinologist Doctors for Diabetic Neuropathy
Type of Physician: Endocrinologist
What is a Endocrinologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the internal (endocrine) glands such as the thyroid and adrenal glands. Endocrinology also deals with disorders such as diabetes, metabolic and nutritional disorders, pituitary diseases, and menstrual and sexual problems.
Endocrinologist Doctors in North Atlanta * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Diabetic neuropathy facts
- Diabetic neuropathy is damage to nerves that occurs as a result of diabetes.
- Diabetes is thought to damage nerves as a result of prolonged elevated levels of blood glucose.
Other Related Diabetic Neuropathy Articles
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.