Diabetic Neuropathy Center - Bozeman, MT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bozeman Doctors
- The City of Bozeman
- Related Diabetic Neuropathy Articles
- Bozeman Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bozeman Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bozeman
Bozeman Doctors for Diabetic Neuropathy
Type of Physician: Endocrinologist
What is a Endocrinologist?
A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the internal (endocrine) glands such as the thyroid and adrenal glands. Endocrinology also deals with disorders such as diabetes, metabolic and nutritional disorders, pituitary diseases, and menstrual and sexual problems.
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Diabetic neuropathy facts
- Diabetic neuropathy is damage to nerves that occurs as a result of diabetes.
- Diabetes is thought to damage nerves as a result of prolonged elevated levels of blood glucose.
Emergency Contact for Bozeman
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bozeman Hospitals results
- 1Bozeman Deaconess Hospital
915 Highland Blvd
Bozeman, Montana 59715
- 2Livingston Healthcare
504 S 13th St
Bozeman, Montana 59047
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.