Diabetes Mellitus Center - Bullhead City, AZ
- WebMD Physician Directory of Bullhead City Endocrinologist Doctors
- Related Diabetes Mellitus Articles
- Bullhead City Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Bullhead City Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Bullhead City
Bullhead City Endocrinologist Doctors for Diabetes Mellitus
Type of Physician: Endocrinologist
What is a Endocrinologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners treat disorders of the internal (endocrine) glands such as the thyroid and adrenal glands. Endocrinology also deals with disorders such as diabetes, metabolic and nutritional disorders, pituitary diseases, and menstrual and sexual problems.
Endocrinologist Doctors in Bullhead City * results
Haseena B. Mirza
Vista Health Endocrinology
1526 Turquoise Rd Ste B
Bullhead City, AZ 86442
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Diabetes (Type 1 and Type 2)
- Diabetes is a chronic condition associated with abnormally high levels of sugar (glucose) in the blood.
- Insulin produced by the pancreas lowers blood glucose.
- Absence or insufficient production ...
Emergency Contact for Bullhead City
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Bullhead City Hospitals results
- 1Western Arizona Regional Med Ct
2735 Silver Creek Rd
Bullhead City, Arizona 86442
- 2Valley View Medical Center
5330 S Highway 95
Bullhead City, Arizona 86426
- 3Colorado River Medical Center
1401 Bailey Ave
Bullhead City, Arizona 92363
- 4Kingman Regional Medical Center
3269 Stockton Hill Rd
Bullhead City, Arizona 86409
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.