In This Article
ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in Children) Article
- Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children facts
- What is attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)?
- What is the cause of ADHD in children?
- What are childhood ADHD symptoms and signs?
- How is ADHD in children diagnosed?
- Is ADHD inherited?
- Is childhood ADHD on the increase? If so, why?
- Can ADHD be seen in brain scans of children with the disorder?
- What is the role of alternative therapies in ADHD?
- What are behavioral treatments for ADHD in children?
- Which educational interventions have been studied and shown to be effective in the treatment of ADHD?
- What medications are currently being used to treat ADHD
- What is the relationship between ADHD and other disorders, such as
learning disabilities, anxiety disorders, bipolar disorder, or depression?
- What is the prognosis for individuals with ADHD?
- What is the history of ADHD? How is it related to ADD?
- What are the future research directions for ADHD?
In This Article
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) in Teens Article
- ADHD in teens introduction
- What causes ADHD in teens?
- How is ADHD in teens diagnosed?
- What are the symptoms of ADHD in teens?
- How does ADHD in teens affect executive function?
- What kinds of difficulties do teens with ADHD face?
- What are non-medical treatment strategies for teen ADHD?
- What stimulant medications are available to treat ADHD in teens?
- What are the potential side effects of stimulant medications?
- What non-stimulant medications are available to treat ADHD in teens?
- What alternative treatments are available for ADHD in teens?