- What is desoximetasone-topical, and how does it work (mechanism of action)?
- What brand names are available for desoximetasone-topical?
- Is desoximetasone-topical available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for desoximetasone-topical?
- What are the uses for desoximetasone-topical?
- What are the side effects of desoximetasone-topical?
- What is the dosage for desoximetasone-topical?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with desoximetasone-topical?
- Is desoximetasone-topical safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about desoximetasone-topical?
Is desoximetasone-topical safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- Topicort has not been adequately evaluated in pregnant women. Pregnant patients should not use corticosteroids extensively, in large amounts, or for prolonged periods of time.
- It is not known if Topicort is secreted in breast milk.
What else should I know about desoximetasone-topical?
What preparations of desoximetasone-topical are available?
- Cream: 0.05, 0.25%
- Gel: 0.05%
- Ointment: 0.25%
- Spray: 0.25%
How should I keep desoximetasone-topical stored?
Store Topicort at room temperature between 15 C - 30 C (59 F - 86 F)
REFERENCE: FDA Prescribing Information
Quick GuideRingworm: Treatment, Pictures, Causes, and Symptoms
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.