- What is desoximetasone-topical, and how does it work (mechanism of action)?
- What brand names are available for desoximetasone-topical?
- Is desoximetasone-topical available as a generic drug?
- Do I need a prescription for desoximetasone-topical?
- What are the uses for desoximetasone-topical?
- What are the side effects of desoximetasone-topical?
- What is the dosage for desoximetasone-topical?
- Which drugs or supplements interact with desoximetasone-topical?
- Is desoximetasone-topical safe to take if I'm pregnant or breastfeeding?
- What else should I know about desoximetasone-topical?
What is the dosage for desoximetasone-topical?
- A thin film of Topicort should be applied to the affected areas twice daily.
- Using Topicort beyond 4 weeks is not advisable.
Which drugs or supplements interact with desoximetasone-topical?
There are no drug interactions listed for this product.
Quick GuideRingworm: Treatment, Pictures, Causes, and Symptoms
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.