desloratadine dispersible tablet - oral, Clarinex Reditabs
GENERIC NAME: DESLORATADINE DISPERSIBLE TABLET - ORAL (des-lor-AT-uh-deen)
BRAND NAME(S): Clarinex Reditabs
USES: Desloratadine is an antihistamine that provides relief of symptoms of seasonal and allergic nasal conditions (rhinitis) such as runny nose, sneezing, and watery/itching eyes. It may also be used to treat hives.
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions