Depression in Children Center - Sunrise Manor, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sunrise Manor Doctors
- The City of Sunrise Manor
- Related Depression in Children Articles
- Sunrise Manor Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sunrise Manor
Sunrise Manor Doctors for Depression in Children
Type of Physician: Psychiatrist
What is a Psychiatrist?
A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners are skilled in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of mental, addictive and emotional disorders. He or she is trained to understand the biological, psychological and social components of illness and is qualified to order diagnostic laboratory tests and to prescribe medications, as well as to evaluate and treat psychological and interpersonal problems. The psychiatrist is also prepared to intervene with individuals and families who are coping with stress, crises, and other problems in living.
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Sunrise Manor, Nevada
Depression in Children
Depression in children facts
- Depression is a condition beyond normal sadness that can significantly interfere with the child's ability to function.
- Depression affects about 2% of preschool and school-age children...
Emergency Contact for Sunrise Manor
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.