Depression Center - Paradise, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Paradise Psychiatrist Doctors
- Related Depression Articles
- Paradise Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Paradise Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Paradise
Paradise Psychiatrist Doctors for Depression
Type of Physician: Psychiatrist
What is a Psychiatrist? A certification by the Board of Psychiatry & Neurology; practitioners are skilled in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of mental, addictive and emotional disorders. He or she is trained to understand the biological, psychological and social components of illness and is qualified to order diagnostic laboratory tests and to prescribe medications, as well as to evaluate and treat psychological and interpersonal problems. The psychiatrist is also prepared to intervene with individuals and families who are coping with stress, crises, and other problems in living.
Psychiatrist Doctors in Paradise * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
- A depressive disorder is a syndrome (group of symptoms) that reflects a sad, blue mood exceeding normal sadness or grief.
- Depressive disorders are characterized not only by negative thoughts, moods, and be...
Emergency Contact for Paradise
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Paradise Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.