Dental Bonding (cont.)
In this Article
How Much Does Dental Bonding Cost?
Costs may vary depending on where you live. Generally, bonding can range in cost from $100 to $400 per tooth. Check with your dental insurance company to find out if the cost of crowns might be fully or partially covered.
Reviewed by the doctors at The Cleveland Clinic Department of Dentistry.
Last Editorial Review: 1/31/2005 6:17:47 AM
- Allergic Skin Disorders
- Bacterial Skin Diseases
- Bites and Infestations
- Diseases of Pigment
- Fungal Skin Diseases
- Medical Anatomy and Illustrations
- Noncancerous, Precancerous & Cancerous Tumors
- Oral Health Conditions
- Papules, Scales, Plaques and Eruptions
- Scalp, Hair and Nails
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
- Vascular, Lymphatic and Systemic Conditions
- Viral Skin Diseases
- Additional Skin Conditions