Patient Comments: Dehydration - Home Remedies

Have you used home remedies to treat signs of dehydration? Please share your experience.

Comment from: 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: March 18

I had not taken any liquid from noon until 8:00am the next morning. Upon rising I felt nauseated and light headed. This is abnormal for me and I was unable to related this condition to any physical problem until I realized it was probably due to dehydration. I began to intake water and after about three hours I returned to my normal healthy energetic state. I also experienced sweating.

Dehydration - Symptoms Question: What were the symptoms of your dehydration?
Dehydration - Causes Question: What was the cause of your dehydration?
Dehydration - Medical Treatment Question: Did you or someone you know go to the hospital for dehydration? How was it treated?
Dehydration - Prevention Question: Please provide tips and suggestions for preventing dehydration.