Deep Vein Thrombosis Center - Paradise, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Paradise Cardiologist Doctors
- The City of Paradise
- Related Deep Vein Thrombosis Articles
- Paradise Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Paradise Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Paradise
Paradise Cardiologist Doctors for Deep Vein Thrombosis
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) facts
- There are both superficial and deep veins in the limbs or extremities (for example, hands, legs and feet). A blood clot in the deep veins is a concern because it can be dangerous.
- A blood ...
Emergency Contact for Paradise
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Paradise Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.