Deep Vein Thrombosis Center - North Atlanta, GA
- WebMD Physician Directory of North Atlanta Cardiologist Doctors
- Related Deep Vein Thrombosis Articles
- North Atlanta Emergency Contacts
- Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - North Atlanta
North Atlanta Cardiologist Doctors for Deep Vein Thrombosis
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Cardiologist Doctors in North Atlanta * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
Deep vein thrombosis (DVT) facts
- There are both superficial and deep veins in the limbs or extremities (for example, hands, legs and feet). A blood clot in the deep veins is a concern because it can be dangerous.
- A blood ...
Emergency Contact for North Atlanta
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby North Atlanta Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.