decongestant with narcotic antitussive-oral Index
Hay fever (allergic rhinitis) is an irritation of the nose caused by pollen and is associated with the following allergic...learn more »
In This Article
Hay Fever Article
- Hay fever facts
- What is hay fever? What are the symptoms and signs?
- Why does an allergic reaction occur?
- What causes allergic rhinitis?
- When and where does allergic rhinitis occur?
- How is allergic rhinitis diagnosed, and how are allergies identified?
- How are allergies treated?
The common cold (viral upper respiratory tract infection) is a contagious illness that may be caused by various viruses. Symptoms...learn more »
In This Article
Common Cold Article
- Common cold facts
- What is the common cold, and what causes it?
- How is the common cold transmitted?
- What are risk factors for acquiring the common cold?
- What are the symptoms and signs of the common cold in adults, children, and infants? What is the incubation period of the common cold?
- Does it have anything to do with exposure to cold weather?
- What is the difference between the common cold and influenza (the flu)?
- How do physicians diagnose the common cold?
- What is the treatment for the common cold? Are there any home remedies for the common cold?
- Are antibiotics a suitable treatment for the common cold?
- When should a health-care professional be consulted?
- What is the prognosis for the common cold? What is the duration of the common cold?
- What are complications of the common cold?
- Is it possible to prevent the common cold?