Disclaimer

decongestant drops - nasal (cont.)

OVERDOSE: This medicine may be harmful if swallowed. If swallowing or overdose is suspected, contact your local poison control center or emergency room immediately. US residents can call the US National Poison Hotline at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. Symptoms of overdose may include: drowsiness, slow heartbeat, dizziness, fainting.

NOTES: Do not share this medication with others. Use of this container by more than one person may spread infection.There are many nasal decongestants available, many without a prescription. Talk with your doctor or pharmacist about which product is best for you.

MISSED DOSE: Not applicable.

STORAGE: Refer to storage information printed on the package. Protect from heat and light. Keep all medicines away from children and pets.Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company for more details about how to safely discard your product.


Last Editorial Review: 9/22/2010



Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration

You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.

Pill Finder Tool

Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.


Back to Medications Index

copyright


STAY INFORMED

Get the Latest health and medical information delivered direct to your inbox!