Patient Comments: De Quervain's Tenosynovitis - Symptoms

What symptoms did you experience with De Quervain's tenosynovitis?

Comment from: Margaret, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: June 05

Shortly after a carpal tunnel surgery I began to feel a slight grating as I moved my thumb away and bent my wrist. It began to get painful each time I did this.

Comment from: lea, 35-44 Female (Caregiver) Published: April 15

It's been two weeks and I am having pain in both of my wrists and the lower sides of my thumbs. The pain occurs when I open, close, spread out my fingers, or fold my thumb up.

De Quervain's Tenosynovitis - Diagnosis Question: What were the events that led to a diagnosis of De Quervain's tenosynovitis?
De Quervain's Tenosynovitis - Treatment Question: What was the treatment for De Quervain's tenosynovitis in you or someone you know?