Patient Comments: Date Rape Drugs - Experience

Please share your personal experience with date rape drugs.

Comment from: whyme, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: October 31

I was at home having a drink in the backyard with a friend who lived upstairs and when I woke in my bed, my pelvic area was extremely sore and my vagina was extremely dilated. I had not had sex in months and clearly remember while on my second drink I didn't want any more to drink.

Comment from: channel, 19-24 Female (Patient) Published: April 22

I am still in trauma and would like to hear from others for support.

Date Rape Drugs - Protection Question: In what ways do you and your friends protect yourselves from becoming victims of date rape? What are your concerns?
Date Rape Drugs - Names of Drugs Question: Share your experience with date rape drugs. By what names have you heard some of these drugs called?