- Nausea; diarrhea; stomach discomfort
- Liver inflammation and increased liver enzyme levels
- Elevations in cholesterol and triglycerides
- Elevated blood sugar
- Abnormal accumulation of body fat
- Persons who are allergic to sulfa drugs may be allergic to Prezista
SOURCE: United States Department of Veterans Affairs. "Drug Dosing Toolkit, Prezista (darunavir, TMC-114)."
Quick GuideHIV AIDS Pictures Slideshow: Myths and Facts on Symptoms and Treatments
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Use the pill identifier tool on RxList.