daptomycin- injection Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication daptomycin- injection may be used to treat or manage.
Impetigo is a contagious skin infection caused by staph and strep bacteria. There are two types of impetigo: nonbullous and...learn more »
Pneumonia is inflammation of the lungs caused by fungi, bacteria, or viruses. Symptoms and signs include cough, fever, shortness...learn more »
The lungs are primarily responsible for the exchange of oxygen and carbon dioxide between the air we breathe and the blood....learn more »
In This Article
Lung Anatomy Article
- Human lung anatomy facts
- What does breathing accomplish?
- What are the lungs?
- What is the structure of the respiratory system?
- How is air moved into and out of the lungs during
- How does gas exchange occur?
- What are other important events during the breathing cycle?