Cystocele (Fallen Bladder) Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Urologist Doctors
- Related Cystocele (Fallen Bladder) Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Urologist Doctors for Cystocele (Fallen Bladder)
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in South Whittier * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
*Cystocele (Fallen Bladder) Facts by John P. Cunha, DO, FACOE
- A cystocele occurs when the wall between a woman's bladder and her vagina weakens and allows the bladder to droop into the vagina.
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.