Cystocele (Fallen Bladder) Center - Roswell, NM
- WebMD Physician Directory of Roswell Urologist Doctors
- Related Cystocele (Fallen Bladder) Articles
- Roswell Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Roswell Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Roswell
Roswell Urologist Doctors for Cystocele (Fallen Bladder)
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in Roswell * results
Jay R. Bishop
Eastern Plains Urology
350 W Country Club Rd Ste 205
Roswell, NM 88201
- 33 years experience
- 1 office location(s)
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
*Cystocele (Fallen Bladder) Facts by John P. Cunha, DO, FACOE
- A cystocele occurs when the wall between a woman's bladder and her vagina weakens and allows the bladder to droop into the vagina.
Emergency Contact for Roswell
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Roswell Hospitals results
- 1Eastern New Mexico Medical Ctr
405 W Country Club Rd
Roswell, New Mexico 88201
- 2New Mexico Rehab Ctr
72 Gail Harris St
Roswell, New Mexico 88203
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.