Cystocele (Fallen Bladder) Center - East Lake, FL
- WebMD Physician Directory of East Lake Urologist Doctors
- Related Cystocele (Fallen Bladder) Articles
- East Lake Emergency Contacts
- Nearby East Lake Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - East Lake
East Lake Urologist Doctors for Cystocele (Fallen Bladder)
Type of Physician: Urologist
What is a Urologist? A certification by the Board of Urology; practitioners are competent to manage medical and surgical disorders of the adrenal gland and of the genitourinary system. Urologists have comprehensive knowledge of, and skills in, various surgical techniques for innate and acquired conditions of the reproductive and urinary systems and their related structures.
Urologist Doctors in East Lake * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
*Cystocele (Fallen Bladder) Facts by John P. Cunha, DO, FACOE
- A cystocele occurs when the wall between a woman's bladder and her vagina weakens and allows the bladder to droop into the vagina.
Emergency Contact for East Lake
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby East Lake Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.