Cystinuria Related Diseases & Conditions
Medical conditions are often related to other diseases and conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments related to the topic of Cystinuria. These conditions may be a cause or symptom of Cystinuria or be a condition for which you may be at increased risk.
Kidney stones are solid masses of crystalline material that form in the kidneys. Symptoms of kidney stones can include pain,...learn more »
Blood in Urine
Blood in the urine is termed hematuria. Hematuria, whether it be gross or microscopic, is abnormal and should be further...learn more »
In This Article
Blood in Urine Article
- Blood in urine facts
- What is blood in urine (hematuria)?
- What are the causes of blood in urine?
- How is blood in urine diagnosed?
- How is blood in urine treated?
In This Article
Pregnancy and Drugs (Prescription and OTC) Article
- Is it safe to use medicine while I am pregnant?
- How should I decide whether to use a medicine while I am pregnant?
- Where do doctors and nurses find out about using medicines during pregnancy?
- How do prescription and over-the-counter (OTC) medicine labels help my doctor choose the right medicine for me when I am pregnant?
- What if I'm thinking about getting pregnant?
- Is it safe to use medicine while I am trying to become pregnant?
- What if I get sick and need to use medicine while I am pregnant?
- I have a health problem. Should I stop using my medicine while I am pregnant?
- Are vitamins safe for me while I am pregnant?
- Are herbal remedies or natural products safe for me when I am pregnant?
- In the future, will there be better ways to know if medicines are safe to use during pregnancy?
- For more information