cyclosporine-oral capsule Related Diseases & Conditions
Medications are used to manage a variety of conditions. Our doctors have compiled a list of ailments that the medication cyclosporine-oral capsule may be used to treat or manage.
Rheumatoid arthritis is an autoimmune disease that causes chronic inflammation of the joints, the tissue around the joints, as...learn more »
In This Article
Rheumatoid Arthritis Article
- Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) facts
- What is rheumatoid arthritis (RA)?
- What are causes and risk factors of rheumatoid arthritis?
- What are rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and signs?
- What are complications of rheumatoid disease?
- How is rheumatoid arthritis diagnosed?
- What is the treatment for rheumatoid arthritis?
- "First-line" rheumatoid arthritis medications
- "Second-line" or "slow-acting" rheumatoid arthritis drugs
- What are newer treatments for rheumatoid arthritis?
- What about rheumatoid arthritis and pregnancy?
- Rheumatoid arthritis diet and other treatments
- What is the prognosis (outlook) for patients with rheumatoid arthritis?
- Can rheumatoid arthritis be prevented?
- What research is being done on rheumatoid arthritis?
- Where can people get additional information on rheumatoid arthritis?
Celiac disease is a result of an immune reaction to gluten, a protein found in wheat or related grains and present in many foods...learn more »
In This Article
Celiac Disease Article
- Celiac disease facts
- What is celiac disease?
- What causes celiac disease?
- What are the signs and symptoms of celiac disease?
- How do symptoms of celiac disease differ with age of onset?
- What is latent and silent celiac disease?
- What diseases are associated with celiac disease?
- How is celiac disease diagnosed?
- What is the treatment of celiac disease?
- What if individuals don't respond to gluten free diet?
- What is refractory celiac disease?
- What is the treatment of refractory celiac disease?
- What are the complications of celiac disease?
- Can cancer risk be reduced in celiac disease?
- What's new in celiac disease?
- Information on gluten free diet