cyclopentolate hydrochloride solution - ophthalmic, Cyclogyl (cont.)
OVERDOSE: This medicine may be harmful if swallowed. If swallowing or overdose is suspected, contact a poison control center or emergency room immediately. US residents can call their local poison control center at 1-800-222-1222. Canada residents can call a provincial poison control center. Symptoms of overdose may include: flushed/dry skin, blurred vision, fast/irregular heartbeat, fever, mental/mood changes (e.g., hallucinations), loss of coordination.
STORAGE: Store between 46-80 degrees F (8-27 degrees C) away from heat and light. Do not freeze. Keep all medicines away from children and pets.If you are using the single-use containers, discard any unused medication immediately after use.Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so. Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company for more details about how to safely discard your product.
Information last revised March 2013. Copyright(c) 2013 First Databank, Inc.
Medically Reviewed by a Doctor on 4/16/2014
Report Problems to the Food and Drug Administration
You are encouraged to report negative side effects of prescription drugs to the FDA. Visit the FDA MedWatch website or call 1-800-FDA-1088.
Need help identifying pills and medications?
Back to Medications Index