Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril, Amrix) is a drug prescribed for the short-term relief of muscle spasms associated with acute painful muscle and skeletal conditions. Side effects, drug interactions, warnings and precautions, and patient safety information should be reviewed prior to taking any medication.
Acute injuries, medical conditions, and chronic use conditions are causes of knee pain. Symptoms and signs that accompany knee...learn more »
Muscle spasms are involuntary muscle contractions that come on suddenly and are usually quite painful. Dehydration, doing...learn more »
Sciatica pain, caused by irritation of the sciatic nerve, typically radiates from the low back to behind the thigh to below the...learn more »
Lower Back Pain
There are many causes of back pain. Pain in the low back can relate to the bony lumbar spine, discs between the vertebrae,...learn more »
Ankle pain is commonly due to a sprain or tendinitis. The severity of ankle sprains ranges from mild (which can resolve within...learn more »
In This Article
Ankle Pain Article
- Ankle pain and ankle tendinitis facts
- How is the ankle designed, and what is the ankle's function?
- What causes ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
- What injuries can cause ankle pain,
and how are they treated?
- What diseases and conditions can cause ankle pain, and how are they treated?
- What are associated symptoms and signs of ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
- How are ankle pain and ankle tendinitis diagnosed?
- What is the prognosis for ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
- Is it possible to prevent ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic pain condition characterized by symptoms such as fatigue, sleep disturbances, and tender points. Stress...learn more »
In This Article
- Fibromyalgia facts
- What is fibromyalgia?
- What causes fibromyalgia?
- Is fibromyalgia hereditary?
- What are risk factors for fibromyalgia?
- What are fibromyalgia symptoms and signs? What are fibromyalgia tender points?
- How do physicians diagnose fibromyalgia?
- What specialties of doctors treat fibromyalgia?
- What is the treatment for fibromyalgia?
- Are there any home remedies for fibromyalgia?
- What is the prognosis of fibromyalgia?
- Is it possible to prevent fibromyalgia?
- Are there support groups for fibromyalgia?
- What is the latest research on fibromyalgia?