Cyclobenzaprine (Flexeril, Amrix) is a drug prescribed for the short-term relief of muscle spasms associated with acute painful muscle and skeletal conditions. Side effects, drug interactions, warnings and precautions, and patient safety information should be reviewed prior to taking any medication.
Acute injuries, medical conditions, and chronic use conditions are causes of knee pain. Symptoms and signs that accompany knee...learn more »
Lower Back Pain
There are many causes of back pain. Pain in the low back can relate to the bony lumbar spine, discs between the vertebrae,...learn more »
Muscle spasms are involuntary muscle contractions that come on suddenly and are usually quite painful. Dehydration, doing...learn more »
Sciatica pain, caused by irritation of the sciatic nerve, typically radiates from the low back to behind the thigh to below the...learn more »
Ankle pain is commonly due to a sprain or tendinitis. The severity of ankle sprains ranges from mild (which can resolve within...learn more »
In This Article
Ankle Pain Article
- Ankle pain and ankle tendinitis facts
- How is the ankle designed, and what is the ankle's function?
- What causes ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
- What injuries can cause ankle pain,
and how are they treated?
- What diseases and conditions can cause ankle pain, and how are they treated?
- What are associated symptoms and signs of ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
- How are ankle pain and ankle tendinitis diagnosed?
- What is the prognosis for ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
- Is it possible to prevent ankle pain and ankle tendinitis?
A herniated disc may be caused by injury or degeneration from age. Symptoms depend on the location of the herniation and whether...learn more »
In This Article
Herniated Disc Article
- Herniated disc facts
- How are the spine and its discs designed?
- What is a herniated disc? What causes it?
- What are symptoms of a herniated disc?
- How do health-care professionals diagnose a herniated disc?
- What is the treatment for a herniated disc?
- What are home remedies for a herniated disc?
- What exercises and stretches can be done for a herniated disc?
- What kind of health-care professionals treat herniated discs?
- What is the prognosis (outlook) for a herniated disc?
- Is it possible to prevent a herniated disc?