Crohn's Disease Center - Tuckahoe, VA
- WebMD Physician Directory of Tuckahoe Doctors
- The City of Tuckahoe
- Related Crohn's Disease Articles
- Tuckahoe Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Tuckahoe
Tuckahoe Doctors for Crohn's Disease
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist?
A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
WebMD Physician Directory
To search by name or specialty, visit the WebMD Physician Directory WebMD Physician Directory.
Crohn's disease facts
- Crohn's disease is a chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines.
- The cause of Crohn's disease is unknown.
- Crohn's disease can cause ulcers in the small intestine, colon, or both. ...
Emergency Contact for Tuckahoe
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Tuckahoe Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.