Crohn's Disease Center - South Whittier, CA
- WebMD Physician Directory of South Whittier Gastroenterologist Doctors
- Related Crohn's Disease Articles
- South Whittier Emergency Contacts
- Nearby South Whittier Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - South Whittier
South Whittier Gastroenterologist Doctors for Crohn's Disease
Type of Physician: Gastroenterologist
What is a Gastroenterologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners focus on the stomach, intestines, colon, liver, and gallbladder (digestive organs). The gastroenterologist treats conditions such as abdominal pain, ulcers, diarrhea, cancer, and jaundice and they consult with surgeons when abdominal operations are indicated.
Common Name: GI Doctor
Gastroenterologist Doctors in South Whittier * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Crohn's disease facts
- Crohn's disease is a chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines.
- The cause of Crohn's disease is unknown.
- Crohn's disease can cause ulcers in the small intestine, colon, or both. ...
Emergency Contact for South Whittier
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby South Whittier Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.