Patient Comments: Creatinine Blood Test - Normal Levels

Were your creatinine blood test results higher than normal levels? If so, what was the diagnosis and what action was taken to lower the creatinine levels?

Comment from: bbb, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: July 22

My creatinine test results were 0.7.

Comment from: k529, 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: July 14

I was just told my creatinine was low. I was having a CT scan on my head, and they did not finish the procedure because of this. I was having the procedure to try to find out why I keep having extreme vertigo.

Comment from: Hopey, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: July 13

Had some blood work yesterday at the hospital. Series of blood tests done and my creatinine level was 68. I had a ultra sound done about a month ago and they found a small mass on my left kidney. Should I be concerned

Comment from: vanclaybor@aol.com, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: March 29

I recently had a kidney removed. My creatinine level was 1.6 and my cardiologist was concerned. I'm wondering if this is abnormally high.

Comment from: Punchsmoker, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: March 22

My test showed a 1.8. It was 1.4 in June of last year.

Comment from: virgil jones, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: March 22

My blood creatinine serum is 1.31. Is that good?

Comment from: Brenda, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: February 20

Two days ago had some test done regarding kidney stones. Creatinine level was 0.2. They called the doctor before they would inject the dye and continue the test. They told me my level was low. I am anxious to see the doctor Monday and get the test results and discuss this level.

Published: June 29

I am 64 years old and my creatinine level is 0.53. I understood that it is normal. I am able to assess this from the valuable information furnished in this article.

Comment from: Debbie, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: October 26

My creatinine kinase level is 541.

Comment from: Andy79, 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: August 15

My creatinine blood results were 0.77 (it has been 0.80 for a long time)and I am scheduled to have a CT of my kidney's in a couple days. I have had trc/sml blood shown in my urine samples since 2008.

Comment from: nanap, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: July 14

My creatinine level was 1.29. I have abdominal pain, weakness and dizziness, loss of appetite and severe diarrhea for past 4 weeks. Glucose level high, potassium low, high protein, low lipase. Still continue to feel symptoms after over 4 weeks.

Creatinine Blood Test - Results Question: Why did your health care professional want to check your creatinine levels?
Creatinine Blood Level - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with high or low creatinine blood levels.