Patient Comments: Creatinine Blood Test - Normal Levels

Were your creatinine blood test results higher than normal levels? If so, what was the diagnosis and what action was taken to lower the creatinine levels?

Comment from: Paulsgal916, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: February 17

I just got my blood results back from my 3 month blood work. My creatinine number was a 1.13.

Comment from: 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: February 11

My doctor has ordered basic metabolic panel on me twice. Both times my creatinine levels came back high.

Comment from: Creatinine Blood Tes, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: October 27

Since last three months my creatinine increased gradually. Now I have 1.6 ml. As per medical lab, maximum for normal is 1.5 ml.

Comment from: dikky, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: October 15

I had suffered from tuberculosis 2 years back and I had taken medicine in the 1st stage and it was cured. Recently I checked with x-ray, and doctor told one mark is there.

Comment from: gg, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: September 02

My creatinine level was 21.3 ratio and 3.7 g/dl.

Comment from: Alicia, 75 or over Female (Patient) Published: May 01

I found a lump in my right breast about a month ago, and I am due in for my ultrasound tomorrow. I have just found out my granddad and his sister both had lumpectomies. I am starting to panic now about breast cancer with what I have just found out. I haven't mentioned the lumpectomy to the doctor yet as I have just found out.

Comment from: angela, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: February 24

I have recently been diagnosed with CKD GFR37 and creatinine level 125.

Comment from: german, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: February 18

My creatinine test result is 1.23 and BUN is 26. I wonder if this can be lowered by medicine, exercise and reducing A1c. I have type 2 diabetes.

Comment from: Mintoy, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: December 18

I'm a cancer patient and need an MRI with contrast before a needed brain scan is performed. My creatinine levels were high during a prescreening blood test. Not sure what to do as this time.

Comment from: kidney stone, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: September 25

I went to the emergency room (ER) with a kidney stone and a few tests were done. My creatinine level was about 1.48 which is high, I didn't even know what that was. I've been doing some research, I'm going to see a doctor and to find out if it was due to the kidney stone.

Creatinine Blood Test - Results Question: Why did your healthcare professional want to check your creatinine levels?
Creatinine Blood Level - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with high or low creatinine blood levels.
Creatinine Blood Test - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience with elevated blood creatinine levels?