Patient Comments: Creatinine Blood Test - Normal Levels

Were your creatinine blood test results higher than normal levels? If so, what was the diagnosis and what action was taken to lower the creatinine levels?

Comment from: Ali, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: June 13

I have been a diabetic for the last 33 years. My creatinine has always been within normal range. However in the last test it was 1.32.

Comment from: izzie, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: May 08

I am concerned my creatinine levels are high and the level of blood in my urine is also high; I have high blood pressure (HBP) which is now controlled. I never have energy and could lose a few pounds. I am wondering if is there a way to get this under control without taking more medicines. I am hoping to get off the HBP medication and start a natural regimen.

Comment from: adely, 35-44 Male (Patient) Published: June 06

I fainted couple of days ago for the second time. First time happened two years ago. I have a spine injury and suffer from severe migraine headaches. The doctor did ECG and brain scan but could not find any obvious reasons. I had migraine symptoms at the time and got up to take sumatriptan. Next moment I found myself on floor. I am very worried it could happen again whilst driving or something. I have sound in my ears like water moving and pain on the right side of neck.

Comment from: mary t., Published: June 03

My legs feel fine when sitting or lying down. However, when I stand or walk I get a terrible sort of muscular type pain in my thighs. It used to be only in my left thigh, but it is now also in my right thigh. My medications (Tylenol, Aleve, Advil, Excedrin, etc.) help. I am now going to try some herbals. I have been to a series of doctors, none seem to know the cause. At this point, I am having extreme difficulty walking. Very frustrating!

Comment from: indigo, 45-54 Female (Caregiver) Published: March 22

I have had tinnitus for over ten years, it drives me crazy! I have tried everything to make it stop. I went to the ear doctor, had my hearing checked, but nothing worked or helped. I take medication to relax and medicines to help me sleep. I keep a fan on in my room or soft music playing to help with the nonstop ringing. My daughter just got over having pneumonia and developed tinnitus while she was sick. Her doctor told her to use Flonase and any kind of antihistamine once in the morning. It must be Flonase because it contains a steroid. I woke this morning feeling much better and I will continue to use it daily as I have found it to have helped enough to give me hope. Good luck to all the sufferers, it is an awful feeling.

Comment from: Gig, 65-74 Male (Patient) Published: March 10

My gastritis started with a normal case of indigestion but it wouldn't/didn't go away. At the same time I started having middle back pain that really curtailed activity. After a week it started to wake me up at night; burning, fiery pain that one time went away with a strong pain reliever, but the pink stuff didn't touch it. Eating is not at all interesting to me and I've lost five pounds in a week. That part's not bad!

Creatinine Blood Test - Results Question: Why did your healthcare professional want to check your creatinine levels?
Creatinine Blood Level - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with high or low creatinine blood levels.
Creatinine Blood Test - Symptoms Question: What symptoms did you experience with elevated blood creatinine levels?