Patient Comments: Coxsackie Virus - Symptoms

What symptoms did you experience with your Coxsackie virus infection?

Comment from: granny54, 3-6 Male (Caregiver) Published: June 14

The symptoms of my coxsackievirus infection were high fever, throat and mouth blisters, and one blister on my thumb.

Comment from: jean, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: May 03

My first symptoms of coxsackie virus infection where painful sores in my mouth on one side, then body aches, fever, and next came sore throat and congestion. I have had it for seven days and so far I still have one sore in my mouth and I have been taking a Z-Pack, but am still not better.

Coxsackie Virus - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with Coxsackie virus.
Coxsackie Virus - Treatment Question: What treatment did you or your child receive for a Coxsackie virus infection?