Patient Comments: Cosmetic Allergies - Symptoms

What were the symptoms of your cosmetic allergies?

Comment from: Cantuseanything, 25-34 Female (Patient) Published: May 02

I seem to have a reaction to everything. I get breakout-like bumps that take forever to go away. I am allergic to nickel and laundry detergents. I am using chemical-free makeup and that seems to be helping. But I still have a reaction around my hairline and scalp. I have a hard time finding hair products. I think glycols could be my problem, but I would really like to have the blood test to verify if it is in fact an allergy.