Patient Comments: Cortisone Injection - Side Effects

What side effects (if any) did you experience with your cortisone injection?

Comment from: roadmstr, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: February 06

I had cortisone injections on each side of lower back. First day I was nauseated and tired, second day was same, only felt like my face had sunburn and I was depressed. This is day 3 and I still have these symptoms. My back hurts worse than before. Never again.

Comment from: MsNancyNC, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: February 05

I received a cortisone shot for sciatic pain yesterday and today my face was red and felt sunburned, now under my eye I've got some puffiness, on my right side of my body I have hot spots; it is really weird. Never again for me.

Cortisone Injection - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with a cortisone injection.
Cortisone Injection - Knee and Hip Question: Share your experience with cortisone injections in your hip or knee.