Patient Comments: Cortisone Injection - Experience

Please describe your experience with a Cortisone Injection.

Comment from: dwehrc, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: November 07

I am a 61 year old retired electrician. It was the best thing ever, my knee joint is bone on bone and is 95% better after the injection. As a matter of fact I feel relief all over my arthritic body and I'm not exaggerating. There are no side effects. If I could get an injection every 3 months I could do without a replacement.

Cortisone Injection - Side effects Question: What side effects (if any) did you experience with your cortisone injection?
Cortisone Injection - Knee And Hip Question: Share your experience with cortisone injections in your hip or knee