Patient Comments: Coronary Artery Disease Screening Tests - Symptoms

What symptoms prompted you to seek out the doctor who diagnosed you with coronary artery disease?

Comment from: bandjo, 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: May 30

I had 2 angina attacks this last month, and 2 nights ago I had atrial fibrillation for approximately 2 hours. The following night my blood pressure kept getting lower with each check. When it got down to 70/44 I ate some saltine crackers and got it up to 80/49 before I went to bed. I am not supposed to take aspirin because I was put on warfarin 3 weeks ago because I had blood clot in my lung. Blood tests are within normal range and EKG was supposedly normal, although I wasn"t having any symptoms, just exhaustion.

Cardiology Question: Do you have coronary artery disease? Which of the tests mentioned in the article did the doctor use to diagnose you?