Patient Comments: Coronary Artery Bypass Graft - Causes

What caused you to need a coronary artery bypass graft?

Comment from: none, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: January 03

Having a triple coronary artery bypass graft in 2011, I finally realized that stress in my job and the scary situations I experienced was the number one cause of heart disease, let alone smoking, which I think the number 3 cause. Ignoring blood pressure high was number 4. Now I have swelling in my feet, diuretic works good, but I feel chest pain from time to time.

Comment from: Speedracerx, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: May 16

After years of suffering I found that simply getting my yeast under control with garlic and some other over the counter items worked. A topical is needed to help keep the skin soft also. Keep in mind that the lymphatic system uses the skin pores as an exit point for ridding the body of toxins so you may want to look into a detoxification program to get your system in better shape to help control your eczema.

Comment from: former dummy, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: November 27

At 47 years of age, being severely overweight and smoking, with zero exercise, it caught up with me. Eight years after the coronary artery bypass graft I still feel great. No angina or any other symptoms.

Comment from: Happy Lady, 55-64 Female (Patient) Published: July 12

I had 4 artery blockages and saw them on the screen during the angiogram and the surgeon suggested I have the bypass open heart surgery done since I am a healthy person. I did get it done and feel great. I am currently in cardiac rehab.

Coronary Artery Bypass Graft - Experience Question: Please describe your experience with coronary artery bypass graft.
Coronary Artery Bypass Graft - Recovery Question: What was recovery like after your coronary artery bypass graft procedure?