Patient Comments: Angioplasty and Stents - Complications

Explain your experience in recovery from your angioplasty and stent procedure. Did you experience any complications?

Comment from: sharmane, 45-54 Female (Patient) Published: February 24

I'm on my second stent, the first went well and it's been 2 years for that one now. I just had my second angioplasty and stent on January 28, 2014, I'm still having chest pains and numbness and tingling in my left shoulder. I have been to the emergency room twice and still they can"t find out anything, this is starting to get real scary for me.

Comment from: mjt714, 55-64 Male (Patient) Published: May 01

I had a stent in my LAD (left anterior descending) artery due to heart attack on 12-6-13 with my artery being 100% blocked according to the doctor. Recovery is going well and feel good.

Cardiology - Diagnosis Question: How was your coronary artery disease diagnosed?
Angioplasty and Stents - Prognosis Question: Did your artery narrowing recur after your angioplasty?