Patient Comments: Corns - Symptoms

Question:What symptoms did you experience with your corns?

Comment from: 65-74 Female (Patient) Published: August 03

I have a corn between last two toes (small toe) I have been to see a podiatrist who has shaved off the corn many times and has given me many remedies but the best remedy I have found is toe socks that I wear to keep toes from touching. I bought mine online.

Comment from: sushil, 45-54 Male (Patient) Published: July 22

I am suffering acute pain on both of my feet, even after I removed one corn at the hospital. It keeps recurring and is very painful. It's on the part where much of the pressure is there while walking. I cannot run, and my walking looks like limping. I don't have any other health problems, but it is bothering me a lot.

Comment from: lisalikeable, 35-44 Female (Patient) Published: July 11

Thank you so much to the Lady who suggested toe socks for the corns between my toes. I have actually been able to spend a day on my feet without pain, it works!

Corns - Treatments Question: What treatment has been effective for your corns?
Corns and Calluses - Seeing a Doctor Question: If you have corns or calluses, what were your reasons for seeking medical help?
Corns and Calluses - Prevention Question: How do you prevent recurrences of corns or calluses? Have you changed the type or style of shoes you wear?
Corns and Calluses - Risks Question: Are your shoes too tight? Explain the reasons why you think you developed corns or calluses.