Corneal Disease Center - West Bloomfield Township, MI
- WebMD Physician Directory of West Bloomfield Township Eye Doctors
- Related Corneal Disease Articles
- West Bloomfield Township Emergency Contacts
- Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - West Bloomfield Township
West Bloomfield Township Eye Doctors for Corneal Disease
Type of Physician: Eye Doctor
What is a Eye Doctor? A certification by the Board of Ophthalmology; practitioners provide comprehensive eye and vision care. They are trained to diagnose, monitor and medically or surgically treat all eyelid and orbital problems affecting the eye and visual pathways, and to diagnose, monitor and treat all eye and visual disorders. They often prescribe vision services (glasses and contact lenses) as well as serve as a consultant to physicians and other professionals.
Common Name: Eye Doctor
What is the cornea?
The cornea is the clear tissue at the front and center of the eye. Its transparency permits light to pass into the eye, through the pupil, lens, and onto the retina at the back of the eye. The ...!--*ICCChunk-1833*-->
Emergency Contact for West Bloomfield Township
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby West Bloomfield Township Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.