Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Overview Center - Sunrise Manor, NV
- WebMD Physician Directory of Sunrise Manor Cardiologist Doctors
- Related Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Overview Articles
- Sunrise Manor Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Sunrise Manor
Sunrise Manor Cardiologist Doctors for Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Overview
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Cardiologist Doctors in Sunrise Manor * results
Don't see your city? Use the WebMD Physician Directory to expand your search.
Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
Congestive heart failure facts
- Congestive heart failure (CHF) is a condition in which the heart's function as a pump is inadequate to meet the body's needs.
- Many disease processes can impair the pumping eff...
Other Related Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Overview Articles
Emergency Contact for Sunrise Manor
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Sunrise Manor Hospitals results
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.