Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Overview Center - Saint George, UT
- WebMD Physician Directory of Saint George Cardiologist Doctors
- Related Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Overview Articles
- Saint George Emergency Contacts
- Nearby Saint George Hospitals
- Find a Local Pharmacy on RxList - Saint George
Saint George Cardiologist Doctors for Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Overview
Type of Physician: Cardiologist
What is a Cardiologist? A subspecialty certification by the Board of Internal Medicine; practitioners are expert in diseases of the heart, lungs and blood vessels. They consult with surgeons on heart surgery, perform diagnostic procedures, and manage complex conditions such as heart attacks and arrhythmias (abnormal heartbeat).
Common Name: Heart Doctor
Congestive Heart Failure (CHF)
Congestive heart failure facts
- Congestive heart failure (CHF) is a condition in which the heart's function as a pump is inadequate to meet the body's needs.
- Many disease processes can impair the pumping eff...
Other Related Congestive Heart Failure (CHF) Overview Articles
Emergency Contact for Saint George
- In case of Emergency, call 911
Nearby Saint George Hospitals results
- 1Dixie Regional Med Ctr-East Cps
544 S 400 E
Saint George, Utah 84770
- 2Dixie Regional Med Ctr River Rd
1380 E Medical Center Dr
Saint George, Utah 84790
By using the WebMD Provider Directory, you agree to these Terms and Conditions.